Monday, August 6, 2012

Taiwan Slovenia Thay


5 girls from Taiwan are on their travel in Europe. They stoped in Ljubljana, they told me that my city is very beautiful. They also wanted to visit lakes Bled and Bohinj. I took some photos on Bled. Today I took them to Koper, from where they will continue their travel in Italy (Venice). They were very nice, they gave me present – the tea from Taiwan. I can not read what is written on the bag of the tea but I suppose I will like it.


5 meninas de Taiwan estão a viajar pela Europa. Eles pararam em Ljubljana, eles me disseram que minha cidade é muito bonita. Eles também queriam visitar os lagos Bled e Bohinj. Eu titrei alguns fotos em Bled. Hoje levei-as a Koper, de onde continuará sua viagem na Itália (Veneza). Eles foram muito simpáticos, deram-me a presenta - o chá de Taiwan. Não consigo ler o que está escrito no saco do chá, mas eu acho que vai gostar.

5 deklet it Tajske je na potovanju po Evropi. Ustavile so se v Ljubljani, povedale so mi, da je moje mesto zelo lepo. Želele so obiskati jezeri Bled in Bohinj. Na Bledu se naredil nekaj fotk. Danes sem jih odpeljal v Koper, od koder bodo nadaljevale njihovo potovanje v Italijo (Benetke). Bile so zelo prijetne, dale so mi darilo – čaj iz Tajske. Ne morem prebrati, kaj piše na vrečki, ampak mislim, da mi bo všeč.


No comments: