Monday, April 13, 2009

Hello Kitty

Hello Kitty couple at Easter paradeImage by bnittoli via Flickr
For Christmas I asked her : "What do you want for present?" and she wrote me "Hello Kitty".

At that time I had no idea, what is this. I checked on internet and I found shop in Ljubljana, selling articles of Hello Kitty. Here is present for Easter - delaying a little,
Tomorrow I send it by post and comes in Argoncilhe on Friday.

Za božič sem jo vprašal : "Kaj hočeš za darilo'" in odpisala mi je "Hello Kitty".

Takrat nisem imel pojma, kaj je to. Preveril sem na internetu in ugotovil, da neka trgovina v Ljubljani prodaja artikle Hello Kitty. Tu je njeno darilo za Veliko noč - za majhno zamudo.
Jutri pošljem po pošti in pride v Argoncilhe v petek.

Para Natal eu perguntei-lha : "Que é que tu queres para prenda?" e ela escreveu-me "Hello Kitty".

Naquela época eu não tinha idéia, o que é isso. Verifiquei na internet e achei loja em Liubliana, vendendo artigos da Olá Kitty. Aqui está prenda de Páscoa - atrasar um pouco. Amanhã eu enviá-la pelo correio e chega em Argoncilhe na sexta-feira.

Click here to see photos


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: